martes, 8 de enero de 2019

My favorites looks 2018

Hola, como estáis?

Empezamos un nuevo año en el blog. He de reconocer que llevo tanto tiempo sin hacer posts, que se me olvido hacer el especial de fin de año.

Así que hoy os voy a enseñar mis looks favoritos del 2018 y así empezar esta semana con los nuevos looks del 2019.

Espero que os gusten.


Hello, how are you?

We started a new year on the blog. I have to admit that I have not been posting for so long, that I forgot to do the end-of-year special.

So today I'm going to show you my favorite looks from 2018 and start this week with the new 2019 looks.

I hope you like them.



Enero






Febrero




Marzo






Abril




Mayo




Junio




Julio




Agosto




Septiembre




Octubre




Noviembre




Diciembre





Cuál es vuestro favorito?

Espero que os haya gustado este pequeño resumen del 2018.

Nos vemos mañana, saludos!!



What is your favorite?

I hope you enjoyed this little summary of 2018.

See you tomorrow, Greetings!


4 comentarios: